Everyone that said the picture below is a BOY is 100% right (a baby boy who is about 6 years old now:)
.
Giggles and Grins
Ribbons and Bows
Baby Smith is ALL....
GIRL
From Her Head
To Her Toes
.
Now I just wish I had a picture of Perry giggling like a girl when he opened the golden ticket

12 comments:
Congratulations! I think a 'baby girl' with be fabulous! love ya
oops! WILL be fabulous! :) (it's 1:38am ok)
Yeah! It's about time you told us. The suspense was killing me! Congrats!
haha I wish I got the picture of him opening it too. thanks for telling us! congrats and Merry Christmas!
congrats!!
I knew it!!!! Want to know how?j/k...CONGRATULATIONS! How perfect, 2 boys and 2 girls! You have the cutest kiddo's in the world!
Congrats!! I am excited for your family. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
How exciting!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
k i'm a little slow getting on here! and I can't believe I didn't get a text:) just teasin it's been a busy holiday! can't wait til you guys get back here!!!
Yay for baby girl!!!! sooo exciting
Congratulations! And good for you for evening out the teams!
I love that you got the shirt from Target!!!
Post a Comment