Is the new computer a Christmas present 'cause that is just too long to wait for cute pictures! I LOVE Disney land!! Your kiddos are at such a great age for it! I bet you had a blast!
"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life and look for its opportunities."
5 comments:
Is the new computer a Christmas present 'cause that is just too long to wait for cute pictures! I LOVE Disney land!! Your kiddos are at such a great age for it! I bet you had a blast!
I have been wondering where they were! :) Love Ray's facial expression in this pic.
Can't wait to hear all the fun trip details!
Congrat's on the new computer!
The balls on the tree are bigger than your kids! Cute pic. Happy to hear that a new computer is in the works!
Thanks so much again for letting us stay with you guys. We were so happy to see you and that french toast was amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Oh Great, i got all excited to see disneyland pics!! Way to get my hopes up and then smash them to the ground.
Post a Comment