Friday, September 5, 2008

TU TU CUTE


Ray LOVES!!! her TUTU and obviously knows she is so cute in it:)After seeing them at Swiss Days C.B and I decided we would just make her one, so we went to Roberts and Ray picked out her colors and now it is a pretty good toss up between her Tinkerella dress up and her Tutu. I tried all morning long to get her to do her 5 ballet potions so I could snap a picture and she told me "I can't I busy just one sec Oh Tay" so I asked her what are you doing that your so busy? "STUFF" Needless to say when she was done doing her stuff she still wouldn't. This is all she would give me

"Mom her SO Cute HUH?"

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is adorable! I love how she says she is "busy" Cute tutu, did you and CB both make the tutu? Very cute, I keep thinking I need to learn how to make them. I love the colors she picked out!

Natalie said...

CUTE!!! I love the pic when she is looking at the camera with that silly face! Oh, and if you didn't see I am doing a MK order if you need any product, and I still have a tube of foundation at my house when you need it.

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh my gosh! Sooo cute! I was gonna go buy Aiya a tutu for her pictures, but is it pretty easy to just make them? This one is adorable!!!I can't believe how big she is. So cute!! Oh, my sister said you guys chatted the other day, and she was just saying how adorable she is and that your boys are just so stinkin cute too. Don't worry, I told her I already knew that:) Anyway, talk to ya soon!