Saturday, September 6, 2008

A POST FOR T

What a funny little guy he is.....Our conversation from the other night went like this. T said "Hey wife Nat tagged you." Hmm............ I was on the couch reading, a little off guard about what he just said. "T are you reading blogs?" YES!!!!! and starts laughing. So............. watch out girls T knows all j/k. I think it's kind of cute that he will browse through our blog once in awhile and I'm impressed that he was doing it on his own. Which leads me to T's blogging comments.

1. Who wants to read this novel?
2. I don't have time for this.
3. That chotz she is a funny girl.
4. You girls should really work on 1 or 2 sentences, you would be doing everyone a favor.
5. Hey wife you want to blog about my deer?

"Oh yes T I'm dying to blog about your deer"

Great Job T
"That's GROSS he's not even cute he looks part dog T and he is not HEALTHY!!!!" As if I know.
T's Response "Wife you thought my last one looked part cow so I'm not really sure you know."



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I love that he calls you wife. Kevin looks at blogs too. About the deer I agree with you that it looks like a dog. The deer is impressive though.

Anonymous said...

I agree with T, I don't like reading the novels. I try to keep my updates short and sweet. But don't worry Ali, I always read yours the whole way through. :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Natalie said...

FUNNY!!! Boys just don't understand that blogging really is fun!! I am a busy b but I always find a few minutes to do a post or get updates on everyone... Just a girl thing!!
I really try to keep my posts short, but sometimes it's just to hard!

Emily Smith said...

Don't worry T! You don't have to read my novels... they are only for my sake, because I can't remember what happened last week if I don't record it. This is like my own public diary, yes, very scary! Besides, the novels save me hours worth of phone conversations!

Ali, I love your blog... and could have done without the deer too... I think all the hunters in our family is what turned me vegetarian!

Amanda said...

You two are hilarious!