Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Macie




My cute little niece just turned two. I love that Ray and her are so close in age they have so much fun together when Ray isn't trying to take over her territory. Ray thinks she's the boss because she is older and talks to Macie like she is her mother convincing her to play something else while she raids her play kitchen. Poor girl she really needs one of her own :( They were so cute opening should I say "their" presents Ray stood right by her side and did most of the work for her. Amanda gave them both PJ's since she was gone for Rays's B-day. They put them on right away and danced around with all their pretty jewelry. Happy Birthday Macie We Love You!!
!



7 comments:

Nathan and Heidi said...

Hey Ali! How are you? I miss you guys! I am doing great! Your family is so cute and they are growing up so fast. I am so glad that we can keep in touch with each other on our blogs. Tell everyone hi for me.

Amanda said...

Ray is so stinkin cute, what cute little cousins! That's fun they're so close in age. Don't worry, Anabell thinks she's the boss of Jersee too...I guess it's normal...at least I hope so :)

Natalie said...

k.. girly you are on!! Snowies this week.. What night can you go?? I am pretty open, just let me know..

Natalie said...

K... So w/ their schedule I won't be able to until the 8th... So plan that night and we will run over... FUN!! It sounds good already..

Anonymous said...

Why have we not got together for lunch lately? We definately need to. I am glad you have a blog. I tried to find you at swiss days today, did you go? well lets plan on getting together for lunch soon. Your kids are so cute.

The Leatherberry's said...

It was way too fun seeing you the other day! It's been awhile since I could check this cause I didn't have internet. Anywho, your little girl is so stinkin cute! She's like a grown up now:) You guys seriously have the cutest kids!!! Lets get together asap!!

P.S. Are you gonna go to work?

Natalie said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog.. Check it out when you can