Yes it's official Daeg has graduated from Kindergarten. I think it's funny that they still get the same old slip that says you have advanced to the next grade. I cant believe I will have a 1st grader goodness I must be getting old.... It was so fun to go to their class celebration the kids were so cute and Mrs. Wright sure has all the fluff to be a K teacher, she was so cute with them she always referred to them as her little friends Daeg had said I sure hope Dace gets her shes been such a great friend how cute is that. He was pretty emotional on the last day of school it broke my heart to see him so upset about missing Mrs. Wright we had a good little talk and of course he needed to call his grandma and talk about it to. I'm so proud of him and what a good little friend he was to everyone, many times I would drop him off and just giggle about how we would shout Hi to everyone he knew. I have no idea where this little social bug came from. In their class slide show I noticed he was always surrounded by girls and cute ones to. His dad says thats because he's nice but, he needs to learn nice once never get the girls oh brother. I can't believe this school year is already over and how my once little "lumpy" baby has turned into a string bean little boy he is growing up way to fast...........
Did anyone happen to notice the girl next to me is crying what do I do?
CUTE SONG
THE CREW
THE SWEETHEARTS
His Emotional Phone Support
THANKS GRANNY!!!
THANKS GRANNY!!!

1 comment:
How adorable is that little boy of yours! That is so sweet that he was so emotional :) I think he'll get lots of girls in the future being like that :)
I can't believe all those kids are moving up to the first grade, they grow up WAY too fast, it makes me sad.
I noticed Julie's girls called Collette granny too, is she okay with that? :) j/k She's the best! That's sweet she made him feel better.
Post a Comment