Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day #14

A Few Of My Favorite Things....





8 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok....you have the cutest kids evah! They turned out sooo good! I love them all! So, so, so perfect! Did you use the same photographer? She does an amazing job~

Nathan and Heidi said...

I totally agree with Amanda. You seriously do have the cutest kids I have ever seen Ali! I love these pictures!

CB said...

I want pictures!!!

The Gardner Family said...

Your kids have the best smiles Ali! Hope all is going well!

The Baxters and the horses... said...

Cute kids! I can't believe how they have grown. Call us when you are up next and let's let the boys play.

brandonandlexee said...

darling pics! I love them. hey I thought your 30 days were supposed to be consecutive:) haha life is busy huh!!!
The girls were so cute today. i recorded them playing ring around the rosie together

Coombs N Company said...

What adorable pictures! I loved them. Your kids are so darn cute!

SarahC said...

Hey Ali! Cute pics of your kids! I would love to send you an invite to our blog. Just send me your e-mail address to schristensen22@gmail.com & I'll get it to you!