
Wikipedia: Dumbo is the character in the Disney film Dumbo. He is an elephant who has huge ears and is able to fly, using his magic feather.My SWEET 3 year old daughters definition: Someone who is just like an Idiot...
(referring to her brother)
WHAT!!?!?!
(referring to her brother)
WHAT!!?!?!
Needless to say she is FOR SALE this week and not even blog worthy for the stinker she has been.
BUT....
she will have to do until I find that box that has the cable to my camera in it.
BUT....
she will have to do until I find that box that has the cable to my camera in it.

5 comments:
Her hair looks so cute. Is it a bob?
That is really funny. I will switch you for Luke. I put him up for sale last week.
Sooo cute!!! I love her hair by the way!
Send her our way please! :) I'm sure Anabell has her beat.... I LOVE her hair in that pic, she is such a cutie! We miss her!!!
seriously it's a good thing they are cute or we REALLY WOULD sell them:) she is pretty funny
Post a Comment