Friday, February 13, 2009

Farewell Amigo's

This is my farewell for now FRIENDS!!!! I don't know when we will have the the internet back up and running :( so for now I'm signing out and will look forward to hours of catching up on blogs as soon as we are back in business. So post away so I I have a few great novels to read when I return....................................

8 comments:

McGraths said...

we'll miss you

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

we will miss you guys. So long for now. See you around in the neighborhood.

The Leatherberry's said...

I'll miss you!!! You are a brat though cause you said you would call me for lunch!!!!

Nathan and Heidi said...

Hey Al- thanks for posting on our blog. It is always nice to read comments from your friends back home when you move to a new area where you don't know a soul! Good luck on the move and especially on the unpacking part. I feel your pain!

The Gardner Family said...

We miss you already! We met a guy today while out shopping that, after finding out kinda where we live, said, "Oh do you know Trev and Ali?" I stuttered when I realized I couldn't say, "Yes we live next door to them." :( Hope it is all going well down there. We've ALL been thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Goodbye my loves! Drive safe and we'll visit whenever we're down in that area. :)

Tanya said...

Good luck to you guys! We will miss you.

Julie said...

I know we talk all the time, but just wanted to make note here that...I miss you so so much! My life has been lifeless this week and can't wait for you to be in my arms...soon! I love you and think your wonderful!