Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ghouls and Goblins


The boys had a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween party last week, it was so fun to see all the kids dressed in their cute little costumes. I don't know who had more fun the witches of greenfield manor or the the little ghouls and goblins.

HOSTED BY THE WITCHES OF GREENFIELD MANOR



FORTUNES TOLD BY YOURS TRULY

Fabulous "T"

Pick A Pocket


Thanks Grandma CB
For Letting Us Pick Your Pockets





8 comments:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

I am still so bugged that i forgot about that party, it looks so fun!!!!
Okay, your kids and Julie's kids were sooooo cute last night trick or treating. I loved all their costumes!!

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

SO CUTE!!! You guys are the best moms.... Looked really fun. Shoot, T don't ever dress like a girl again it really scared me. How much did they pay you? jk it your costumes are way cute....

The Leatherberry's said...

So those are way too cute of pictures! For some reason my computer wouldn't pull up the slide show so I'll have to try again later. That picture at the top of Trev seriously scares me! Didn't that scare your kids?! I loved it all!!

Julie said...

It was a great night, wasn't it! :) I laughed out loud when I saw the pictures of the ghosts! Thanks!!

Natalie said...

Super cute!! Tell "T" he should never wear a dress again.. LOL Ya'll look darling!

Amanda said...

Tell Trev he doesn't make a very attractive woman :) Glad you had a good Halloween! Cute pic of you and Julie!

Emily Smith said...

You guys are so cool! Looks like a fun party! Love all the costumes!
xoxo!

Natalie said...

I can bring it to you.. I will call ya this weekend sometime and come drop it by..