So.......... How was it? "AMAZING" I can't think of a greater blessing than the plan of salvation and knowing that my gorgeous husband and my little angels are mine FOREVER!!!! To see our kids all dressed in white and reverent as can be, is a memory we will all treasure and a feeling I don't even have words for. My testimony has DEFINITELY been strengthened of the truthfulness of this gospel and know as we keep going our knowledge will continue to increase.



7 comments:
cute as heck pictures!!!!! I added you to my list, hope you don't mind.
Way awesome ali lee!! thanks for finally writing about it.... You guys are the best looking family!! Hope to see you soon... I miss you Tonz! Is Trev hunting this weekend??
I am so happy you finally blogged this! I love it! I so so so wish I could have been there. I thought that I might would have been able to but plans changed and I couldn't make it. I'm so sorry. I wanted to see that and be there so bad! I bet it was amazing. Lets go out soon so you can tell me all about it! Are you still filling in? I drove by and saw your car there but I looked like crap so I didn't want to go in. How has it been? Details, details, details!!!:)
Cograts! I love the pictures you have the cutest little family. I bet it was so amazing. Sorry we didn't make it. We were definately thinking about you guys. lets get together soon. Hope all is well with you guys.
You are a beautiful family! Congrats again, I am still so bummed we missed it. I can't imagine how awesome it must have been! Sooo neat!
Congrats! Love the pix...I've been waiting to see them :)
YES!!! I am way stoked for our par-tay tomorrow night. Yee Haw! Get jiggy with it!
Post a Comment