Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swim Lessons




The boys have been doing swim lessons this week and are having so much fun. The teacher is amazing she is so good with the kids. She has named Dace "Shark Boy" and he moved up a level today.YAY!!! who would of thought :) since the first of this summer didn't start off very good any time we would go near water he would panic and SCREAM. But look at him now he is fearless which makes pool time much more enjoyable for the both of us. Daeg loves the water and is swimming and diving great he has his teacher and his mom very impressed with his form now if he could just get those skinny legs to motor a little faster he would be set.

I love these picture because they show the boys different personalities




Daeg going for distance and form


Dace going for speed and height (is the sun in her eyes or does she look a little nervous)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

looks like the summer has been fun for the kids!! I can't believe that school is right around the corner!
Let me know and we let's for sure do a movie... I love the movies! And next year you should get a trailer and try to do a few campin trips... It might just be me though if brook decides to rodeo...

Amanda said...

Your boys are so cute, that's great they're becoming such great swimmers! Anabell's like Dace was, the water kind of freaks her out a little. She won't do too much, I need to get her into swimming lessons for sure next year.

I love how their personalities are so different, I'm curious to see what our next one's like :)

Emily Smith said...

That's too funny. They look so big! I can't wait to show Anthony these pictures! Good job guys!!

Natalie said...

So I heard the great news!! About your getting a new sis-in-law!! That's so exciting!!