Our little miss independent turns 2
I can't believe my little lady has turned 2. She has grown so much these last few months. She is definitely a walking, talking, sassy little toddler.Doesn't she sound like so much FUN? Well she is and we couldn't imagine life without her everyday she gives us something new to giggle about.
We love you Ray!!! Happy Birthday!
This year we celebrated her birthday at the Smith Family 4th of July Camp Out. She was so silly and loved all her gifts it was so fun to have everyone be a part of her big day
Tea Party
He put the wheels on and gets all the credit
Sleeping Bag and Fancy Fancy Book
Ray's top 10
1. Hello Gorgeous
2.Will you "Pease" Open It
3.I love my Tinkerella (Tinker Bell)
4. Daddy I'm home
5.Mmm.... That's Yummy Thanks So much!!
6. I need a cheeseburger
7. I need my Swimsoup on
8. Whats your name? Fat Madonna
9. Here kiss my pig it's gross
10 No more "Wonkey's" jumping on the bed... break your head ,Dr. said


5 comments:
Seriously the cutest little thing ever! I wish she could be promised to one of my boys.
Happy Birthday Ray! She is seriously the cutest little girl, I loved her little outfit too! That's so fun you got to celebrate her birthday with the Smith Family. We have a little gift for her, I'll send it up with Leslie next weekend.
So, so, so cute! I could eat her! Happy Birthday Ray! We sure miss you guys!
Love, Em
Happy birthday to Ray-Ray... She is such a DOLL!!! Looks like she had a GREAT day!!
Hey I keep forgetting to tell ya that I have your foundation when you need it.. Just let me know.
Post a Comment