We love valentines at our house and since Our little lady stayed home when we went on our trip I thought I would post a little about her she is Honestly so much fun and a joy to have around. It broke my heart when we came home from our trip and I gave her a big hug and said oh I missed you and she said me to mommy but she did spend 10 days with grandparents who she adores...... I can't believe how fast she is growing up
Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentines Day
We love valentines at our house and since Our little lady stayed home when we went on our trip I thought I would post a little about her she is Honestly so much fun and a joy to have around. It broke my heart when we came home from our trip and I gave her a big hug and said oh I missed you and she said me to mommy but she did spend 10 days with grandparents who she adores...... I can't believe how fast she is growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment